Wednesday, January 28, 2015

It's almost over

It is hard to know what the future holds. Sometimes you have to take a leap of faith, not be a chicken, and strive for your dream. My kickstarter ends in a few days and it has a long way to go to fund. The funny part is, I'm okay with this. It has been a learning experience and helped me focus my ideas and goals. I know what I want more clearly than ever. I want to create cartoons and videos. I want to produce entertainment both online and in person. I want to become a better artist. I want people to support the projects and ideas I am passionate about. So, I'm pledging to myself today, not Kickstarter. I am going to raise the money to make Mr. Meow plush toys. From there I am going to go to conventions and sell the crap out of these little guys. I am going to work at least 16 hours a week drawing the pilot episode for The Adventures of Dr. Blah-kman & Mr. Meow until I have 22 minutes of awesomeness to show the world. I am going to devote all of my time, energy, and passion to this. Thanks to the people who have stood by me since the beginning. Thanks to those who have joined along the way. Most of all, thanks to those who help me to believe in myself and my dreams. I'm going to be happy either way, with or without a successful Kickstarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment